|Location: Middlesex, England||Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Hardware Engineer
Location: Middlesex - Commutable from Slough, Maidenhead, Wokingham, Watford, Hemel Hempstead
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 + Package
Key Skills: Hardware, Communications, Systems, Design, Requirements, Lifecycle, V-Model, Verification, Schematic Capture, EMC, TEMPEST, Analogue, Digital, Electronics, Defence, Aerospace
A Hardware Engineer is required to join my client in playing a key role in the design & implementation of hardware products for secure communications.
Working from site, my client is looking to onboard a highly experienced Hardware Engineer. This is a senior role, joining a multi-disciplinary team responsible for complex design tasks for secure communications products. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Hardware Engineer?
- Generate clear hardware requirements based on user & system level requirements
- Production of high level designs meeting requirements & specifications
- Production of quality design & development documentation inclusive of reports & proposals
- Identification of cost-effective solutions & delivers on time
- Mentoring of graduates & apprentices
What are we looking for in our next Hardware Engineer?
- Degree qualified in a STEM discipline
- Proficient in full lifecycle hardware development
- Holds proven experience with systems engineering design methodologies i.e. V-Model
- Experience in Schematic Capture
- Proficient in verification & power supply design
- Holds a solid understanding of best practice for EMC & TEMPEST - Design and Test
- Experience in digital & analogue electronics
- Experience in high-speed digital design - i.e. DDR, ADC, DAC
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional expertise in Hardware development, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Hardware Engineer, hit that apply button now!
ELIGIBILTY TO GAIN SC CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED TO START THIS OPPORTUNITY