|Location: Fareham, Hampshire||Salary: £32000 - £45000 per annum + Comprehensive benefits package|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joe Tomkins|
Hardware Engineer required for one of world's leading and most successful aerospace/aviation companies, based in Fareham. My client are looking for someone with experience of the complete design lifecycle from interpretation of a reuirements specification through design, development, debugging and documentation.
My client are one of the leading companies within the UK aviation industry, and are looking for the highest callibre of Hardware / Electronics Engineers to join their team.
Ideal candidates for this role will have two or more years' experience of avionics or extensive safety critical experience, working on unit level equipment to a high standard.
Required Skills for this position:
* Experience as Hardware or Electronics Engineer
* Experience of unit level box design
* Experience of Avionics or extensive safety critical industry experience
* Interest in working in the aerospace industry and want to learn quickly
* Experience of working on unit level equipment rather than whole aircraft or whole system based work
Candidates for this Hardware Engineer position must have proven electronic hardware design skills. Including at least three or more of the following:-
* Designing microprocessor circuitry
* Designing analogue circuitry (e.g. amplifiers, filters and signal sampling)
* Logic design and schematic capture techniques
* Low voltage power supply and/or power switching techniques
* Designing to meet EMC and/or lightning design protection requirements
* Experience of preparing circuit board and equipment level test specifications
If you would like to further your career by applying for this exciting opportunity please press 'apply now'.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.