|Location: London||Salary: £120000 - £150000 per annum + Bonus|
|Sector: Real Estate||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Oliver Jones|
Head of Asset Management, London
Negotiable + Bonus
We are looking to recruit a senior level Asset Manager who will lead on the asset management of an established real estate client in London. This will involve all aspects of direct property asset management such as property management, leasing, renewals, lease re-gears, refurbishment.
- Asset management on large assets with rent roll £1M plus p.a. with multinational tenants & 3PL's.
- Experience of refurbishment projects of £1M plus and some degree of development management experience.
- Experience of working with JV / fund partners and lenders will be required.
- Acquisition & sales experience on Logistics assets or portfolio's.
- Reporting directly in to the Board, JV Partners and Banks as the lead person on all aspects of Asset Management.
- Overseeing the Property Management.
- Establish direct tenant relationships at each asset.
- Monitoring and reporting on rent collection, arrears, actions and legislation.
- Co-ordination of property insurance including reporting claims, annual renewal process and recovery of insurance re-charges.
- Leading and advising on all asset management transactions including leasing, refurbishment, lease regears and renewals, rent reviews and any other value add activities.
- Managing the re-letting of assets where vacant, forming & implementing marketing strategies and budgets.
- The recommendation, appointment and management of external consultants including lawyers, leasing brokers, dilapidation surveyors, planning consultants and project managers.
- Recommending budgets for Capex projects and ongoing management and reporting of project costs and timing.
- Identification & sourcing of new investments & analysing/ reporting on opportunities.
- Updating on the UK market generally - supply, rent levels, take up, leasing & investment deals, developments, competitors and trends by region.
- Presenting recommendations and papers for IC approval and regularly updating the IC on progress.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.