|Location: London, England||Salary: £85000 - £100000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Head of Communications
Salary: £85,000 - £100,000
Key Skills: Communications, Strategies, Advertising, Media, Marketing, Employee, Brand, Trade Shows, Budget Management, Strategy, International, Writing, Implementation
An experienced Head of Communications is required to play a key role in directing, implementing and executing all UK communications within the business. You will provide communications counsel, drive and lead communications activities for the UK and partner with business teams in executing aligned strategies encompassing, advertising, media relations, marketing and employee communications.
So, what will you be doing as a Head of Communications?
- Develop, lead and execute the country specific communications strategy
- Build and sustain brand recognition of the business
- Ensure consistency and co-ordination of country communications actives and coordination all internal and external messaging, inclusive of media, advertising, trade shows and collateral material
- Management of the development, planning and strategic public relations and community relations programmes in the UK
- Management of the adverting budget and country advertising in consort with the corporate advertising team ensuring best value for money
- Integrate electronic communications into the overall strategy to reach external and internal stakeholders
- Building of a proactive media relations programme across the UK
What are we looking for in our next Head of Communications?
- Ideally have an advanced degree in a communications field with extensive leadership skills
- Be an extremely motivated self-starter with a broad experience in global security businesses
- Have proven leadership, credibility and team skills
- Have a strong knowledge of international affairs and awareness of current global issues
- Have extensive experience in strategic communications, international and domestic media relations
- Have superior writing and communications skills
- Have a broad experience interacting with and counselling senior executives
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Head of Communications, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Head of Communications, hit that apply button now!
BPSS or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.