|Location: Chelmsford, Essex||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ben Abbott|
Head of Engineering Delivery, RF Power
Salary - Very Competitive
I have a great Opportunity for a Head of Engineering Delivery, RF Power to join a very successful and growing Technology company based in Essex. My client can offer you unlimited career progression across the UK and internationally. My client is working on some very exciting projects that you will never get to work on anywhere else. If you want to make a difference and work on something unique then this is the role for you!
You will be responsible for providing technical capability at the level required, in the right place, at the right time to achieve delivery to schedule and budget for all projects.
Some of the main duties of the Head of Engineering Delivery, RF Power will include:
* Provide engineering resource to deliver all engineering activities including R&D; Customer Funded projects; Training and Campaigns on time and to cost;
* Drive the team to ensure that products are designed to be readily manufacturable at target cost and of sufficient quality, working with Te2v support functions and suppliers to ensure robust transfer to production;
* Ensure that the right skills are available to meet current and predicted project demands as cost-effectively as possible, by recruiting, retaining, training and motivating a strong, flexible team of engineers;
* Work with the Business and Project Management to ensure the projects are correctly prioritised and this is clearly communicated all stakeholders;
* Develop an engineering outsourcing roadmap to improve the flexibility and scalability of the engineering resource;
* Create and maintain a training and development plan for the engineering team to reduce single points of failure and increase job satisfaction;
* Continually improve the engineering processes based on industry best practice.
In order to be the successful Service Head of Engineering Delivery, RF Power and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Passionate about training and development of engineers;
* Significant experience in managing engineering functions effectively and efficiently;
* Demonstrable experience of improving engineering productivity and increasing pace of project delivery;
* Demonstrable experience of working and operating within fast-moving, competitive, complex and ambiguous engineering and product-based environments to deliver long-term sustainable value for the company;
* Highly customer focussed with a passion for delivering engineering solutions;
* Experience working with outsourced engineering teams;
* Proven track record of using structured problem solving techniques in an engineering environment.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Engineering Delivery, RF Power to join a forward thinking organisation that is making all the right changes for the future. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!