|Location: Seaford, East Sussex||Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Steve Barham|
As Head of Finance & Resources you will be reporting directly to the CEO and take responsibility for Financial, Company Secretarial and IT activity for a charity that generates about £5m in revenues. The role will report to the Board and be part of Business Development Team and take responsibility for a small team including a Finance Manager and two Finance Assistants.
Duties will include:-
Financial Management & Reporting
- Ensuring that the board and the CEO are appraised on the financial activity, performance and the position of the charity
- Producing and reviewing budgets, forecasts, cash flow analysis incorporating reviewing the medium term financial plans as appropriate
- Responsible for statutory reporting, year-end accounts, SORP and VAT returns
- Treasury management
- Act as the Company Secretary for the charity ensuring that all returns and reports are filed correctly
- Producing the Annual Report for the Charity Commission
- Producing an appropriate IT strategy
- Direct management responsibility for the IT Manager
- Project manage IT key projects
This role is a great opportunity for somebody who wants to take the lead financial role in a charity that services the community. The business is a multisite operation with sites across East Sussex. The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant and we are keen to talk to candidates who have a not-for-profit background and/or charity sector experience. Candidates from the commercial sector will also be considered.
For more information please call Stephen Barham on 01342 330558
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.