|Location: East Sussex, England||Salary: £50000 - £65000 per annum|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Steve Barham|
Head of HR, East Sussex. This is an opportunity to work for a charity that has gone through significant change. As Head of HR you will report to the CEO and have responsibility for HR and L&D for a population of about 500 staff across a number of locations.
- Degree level education with CIPD level 5 (as a minimum)
- Significant experience as HR Manager, HR Business Partner or Head of HR
- Good presentation skills... verbal, written and face-to-face
About the role:-
- Develop and drive HR initiatives that meet key business imperatives and goals
- Oversea the learning and development programs
- Manage and develop a small team
- Improve effectiveness of HR in partnership with the business management teams
- Provide recommendations and outcomes that enhance key management
- Organisational management and capability objectives
- Provide guidance and support for line managers on how to deal with performance issues
- Conduct final interviews for key managers and other roles at appropriate levels in the organisation.
- Succession and Talent Review, preparation for local Talent Review, identification of high potentials, development of robust Individual Development Plans and nominations
The successful candidate will probably have recent experience of working within a multi-site operation looking after a client group of about 500 staff. Change management experience or transformation experience is important. Good presentation skills verbal, written and face-to-face. In person you need to be collaborative, open, warm and engaging. Experience of working the charity sector is a distinct advantage
This role is an opportunity to work for great business based in Sussex. The business has been through change, expansion and investment and will offer a great platform to further improvement through delivering an effective and progressive HR strategy . Gold Group is acting as an as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.