|Location: Loudwater, Buckinghamshire||Salary: £1 per annum + Salary to be discussed|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Rosie Bayliss|
Head of Human Resources
Loudwater or Greenford
Head of Human Resources needed for a globally established defence and electronics company that provides solutions to products and support services for land, air and maritime based applications both in the UK and internationally. We are looking for a Head of Human Resources to take on this crucial position and are looking for someone with a broad range of HR experience including resourcing, strategic headcount planning, performance management, management and organizational development.
The successful Head of Human Resources will be eligible for:
- A Competitive salary - to be discussed at application stage
- Bonus (up to 30%)
- Car allowance (£6,340)
- Company pension scheme
- Health screening
- Free parking
- Childcare vouchers
- Dental Insurance
- Private Medical Scheme
- Retail Voucher
- Mileage account
Tasks of the Receptionist will include:
Overview of responsibilities:
- Strategy, Policy and Planning
- Learning and Development
- HR budget Control
- To be a member of the Crisis Management Team - responsible for managing the recovery of the business in the event of a crisis situate
- Make recommendation on the formulation of HR strategy, policy, practices and procedures
- Build strong relationships with Senior Management Team
The position is a permanent role which can either be based in Greenford or Loudwater.
What you need to be considered for the Head of Human Resources position:
- Strong academic background with MCiPD qualification or equivalent
- Demonstrable management skills, accustomed to managing service delivery as head of a professional team
- Broad HR experience across a range of areas, at strategic and operational level, including: resourcing, strategic headcount planning, performance management, management & organisational development.
- Workforce planning & succession management, remuneration, talent acquisition, employment law, organisational change and employee relations.
- Outstanding inter-personal and influencing skills, ability to integrate quickly into an established management team and exert credible influence at board level.
- Excellent change manager, with a proven track record of operating successfully in a rapidly growing and evolving organisation.
- An understanding of and evident commitment to equality and diversity.
- This role requires someone with outstanding commercial skills coupled with strategic business insight. The job holder will need to be diplomatic and have strong negotiation skills, tact and the ability to deal with difficult situations along with numerical and budgeting skills
DON'T MISS OUT! Click apply now
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.