|Location: Dorset, England||Salary: Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 27 days ago|
Job Title: Head of IT
Salary: Competitive + Package
Key Skills: Head of IT, Strategy, IT, Policies, Business, Roadmap, Change, technology, Data Analytics, Infrastructure, Security, Cyber, Business Intelligence, Leadership, Management, Defence, Aerospace
An experienced Head of IT is required to play a key role on
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Head of IT?
- Support the planning, co-ordinating and direction of the IT strategy
- Lead and execute the agreed IT strategy
- Define regional IT policies across the business
- Lead continuous improvement & development of the IT landscape
- Manage budget projections and implementation
- Partnership with the business and IT functions in enhancing capabilities enhancing communication and business operations
What are we looking for in our next Head of IT?
- Degree educated in an Information Technology related subject
- Have 10+ years in developing or supporting the implantation of a technology road map with expertise in multiple areas
- Have 5+ years' experience in managing a team of IT professionals
- Have 5+ years in the implantation of large-scale IT projects
- Experience managing through direct and indirect influence
- Have previous ERP Implementation and vendor management experience
- Have a solid understanding of the IT lifecycle
- Have experience in planning a technology roadmap
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Head of IT, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Head of IT, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.