|Location: Greenford, Middlesex||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Head of Marketing
Salary - Can not be advertised
Greenford, Wembley - permanent
Head of Marketing needed for an exciting opportunity on behalf of my client, a leading Electronics Engineering company who specialise within defence & aerospace based in Greenford. The candidate must be eligible for SC Clearance.
Candidates applying must be eligible for SC level security clearance
Benefits for the Head of Marketing:
My client offers a competitive salary, brilliant benefits and fantastic career progression.
Purpose of the Head of Marketing:
The Head of Marketing will develop and manage the marketing strategy for the business in line with the corporate strategy.
Some of the main duties of the Head of Marketing will include:
* Development of an effective marketing strategy to support the business in meeting its objectives.
* Provide support to the drafting and publication of the business Strategic Plan in line with head office standards and guidelines.
* Lead the marketing communications team to create, manage and execute campaigns in accordance to strategy and to budget.
* Support Business Units in delivering business winning bids and proposals in order to reach order intake targets.
* Lead the company and segment participation in trade shows and exhibitions to ensure that the company is promoted effectively and professionally and that the presence reflects the company brand.
* Manage all print and digital collateral to ensure consistent, effective messaging is delivered.
* Manage and participate in VIP (customer, analyst and investor) visits, demonstrations and other events as required to ensure the clear and effective communication of different messages to different stakeholders.
* Lead internal communications activity to ensure the appropriate channel, method, tone and message is delivered to foster positive employee engagement.
* Support the HR Director in delivering effective change communications when the need arises.
* Manage security of information as defined in the Security manual.
What you need to be the successful Head of Marketing:
* Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
* Ability to work with senior management team and sales personnel.
* Strong IT skills, particularly MS Office and demonstrable experience of working with internet and intranet platforms.
* Broad experience of working in other marketing communications roles.
* Educated to degree level or equivalent.
* Ability to obtain SC Clearance.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Marketing to progress their career within the Defence industry.