|Location: London, England||Salary: £80000 - £105000 per annum|
|Sector: Real Estate||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: David Morris|
Head of Marketing needed for a Real Estate Asset Management Firm based in London.
Job Title: Head of Marketing
Responsible to: CEO
Area of responsibility: Marketing
Gold Group are working with a leading Asset Management firm who are recruiting for an experienced Head of Marketing to join their Senior Management team based in London.
- Marketing experience within Real Estate (Essential)
- Proven experience in the development and coordination of effective marketing campaigns
- Digital focused and understand different digital levers and / or acquisition strategies
- Strong expertise in digital content creation and adaptation
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience managing teams
- Able to create excellent relationships and communicate effectively with all internal teams, including Communication and Sales teams
- Develop measurable, strategic marketing objectives aligned with business goals across the region
- Lead and develop a successful and efficient marketing team, ensuring there are appropriate resources to support the business across acquisition and retention, capital raising and origination
- Work closely with the other heads of department to ensure sufficient and appropriate marketing support is provided
- Partner with marketing leadership to ensure activity is leveraged across regions and that consistency, accuracy and alignment is achieved
- Engage with senior management and other relevant teams across the business to provide direction on the business requirements
- Provide strategic marketing counsel to inform future growth plans
- Lead on the measurement of marketing activity across the region
What to do Next
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Head of Marketing to join a very exciting and vibrant company. If this role looks of interest to you then please click the apply button or contact David directly.