|Location: London, England||Salary: £70000 - £110000 per annum|
|Sector: Real Estate||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: David Morris||Job Published: 26 days ago|
Head of Marketing needed for an Award-Winning Hospitality Coworking Space based in Mayfair, London.
Job Title: Head of Marketing
Responsible to: Managing Director
Area of responsibility: Marketing
We are working with an award-winning coworking space in Mayfair who are searching for a Head of Marketing to join their team. This role is working within a startup company who launched in 2017 and currently operates across four sites, with five new locations in the pipeline. This is a new position and will involve building the Marketing function from the ground up whilst reducing the use of external consultants. As this role develops there will be opportunity to build a team around you to support the needs of the business.
- 5-10 years of marketing and advertising experience, particularly in creating marketing and advertising plans.
- Experience working in a coworking space or the hospitality industry
- Organised, proactive and the ability to lead/take authority over his/her own work
- Proven track record of successful campaigns
- Experience with creating a marketing strategy
- Strong reporting and presentation skills
- Be a key influencer and communicate effectively within the business
- Manage our current project streams including paid and organic advertising, paid and organic digital marketing, social media channels, content creation, public relations, and much more.
- Create a proactive strategy for future location expansion including, but not limited to: digital marketing campaigns, advertising campaigns, events and event management, social media content creation and management, PR strategy (press releases, media relations, interviews, radio opportunities, broadcast opportunities etc), community involvement, blog content, website management etc.
- Discover and manage a new external agency
- Regular reporting consisting of results from all marketing and advertising efforts in terms of conversions to desk spaces in each location. Create and measure KPIs in regard to these efforts and collate all data to create weekly reports.
- Manage team members based at all current locations. Hold weekly meetings and allocate work to each team member.
What to do Next
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Head of Marketing to join a very exciting and vibrant company. If this role looks of interest to you then please click the apply button or contact David directly.