|Location: Greenford, Middlesex||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Joe Tomkins||Job Published: 14 days ago|
Head of Marketing
Industry: Sales and Marketing - Defence
My client, a globally leading electronics/defence company, are looking for the Head of Marketing a position that is critical to their business.
Successful candidates will develop and manage the marketing strategy for the business in line with the corporate strategy. The Head of Marketing will be responsible for the delivery of marketing activities in support of all business units and internal communications to all employees based on multiple sites. Line management of a small marketing communications team.
All applicants for this Head of Marketing position must be eligible for SC clearance. Salary will be discussed upon application.
- 5% Bonus
- Car allowance
- Generous pension
- Health care
- Dental care
- Flexible working
- Life assurance
- + many others!
Key Responsibilities for Head of Marketing:
- Development of an effective marketing strategy to support the business in meeting its objectives.
- Provide support to the drafting and publication of the business Strategic Plan in line with head office standards and guidelines.
- Lead the marketing communications team to create, manage and execute campaigns in accordance to strategy and to budget.
- Support Business Units in delivering business winning bids and proposals in order to reach order intake targets.
- Lead segment participation in trade shows and exhibitions to ensure that Ultra is promoted effectively and professionally and that the presence reflects the Ultra brand.
- Manage all print and digital collateral to ensure consistent, effective messaging is delivered.
- Manage and participate in VIP (customer, analyst and investor) visits, demonstrations and other events as required to ensure the clear and effective communication of different messages to different stakeholders
- Lead internal communications activity to ensure the appropriate channel, method, tone and message is delivered to foster positive employee engagement.
- Support the HR Director in delivering effective change communications when the need arises.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to work with senior management team and sales personnel.
- Strong IT skills, particularly MS Office and demonstrable experience of working with internet and intranet platforms.
- Broad experience of working in other marketing communications roles.
- Experience of working in defence or related sector.
- Ability to work with and relate to technical subject matter.
To apply for this exciting Head of Marketing position, please press 'apply now'.