|Location: London, England||Salary: £100000 - £110000 per annum|
|Sector: Planning and Project Controls, Planning||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Lilburn||Job Published: 22 days ago|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Head of Planning & Project Controls to join a leading main contractor. They will be responsible for the management and development of a large team Planning Engineers across the UK.
The Head of Planning & Project Controls will oversee the planning function for their UK operations. They will be accountable for implementing planning procedures, the training and development of the team, attending management meetings and ensuring the projects are fully resourced.
This is a national role so you will be expected to spend a couple of days a week travelling to various sites and regional offices, the remainder of the week will be spent at any one of their UK offices, they are open to where you will be located.
This is a top opportunity for a talented individual, an expert in Planning & Project Controls who possess strong management skills to join a forward thinking organization. The success candidate must be able to demonstrate a UK main contracting background and previous experience in managing and developing teams of Planners.
- Substantial planning and project controls experience, gained within a main contracting environment.
- Experience working on projects at tender and contract stages.
- Advanced user of Primavera P6.
- Thorough knowledge of different forms of contract including NEC and JCT.
- Possess first class communication skills.
- Demonstrate a track record in leading and developing teams of Planners.
- Hold an engineering qualification - HNC/HND/Degree.
- Extensive project controls experience.
On offer is a competitive basic salary of up to £110,000 per annum plus an attractive benefits package that comprises of company car or annual car allowance, annual bonus, pension, life assurance, private medical, bonus, travel expenses, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, flexible benefits scheme and other great benefits.
If you are looking for a new career challenge in planning and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 quoting reference 942468.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.