|Location: Bournemouth, Dorset||Salary: Up to £1 per annum + Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Head of Procurement
Salary: Dependant Upon Experience
Key Skills: Procurement, Aerospace, Purchasing, Sourcing, Logistics, Supply Chain, MPII, MCIPS, Aviation, Bids, KPI, Cost, Pricing, Materials
An experienced Head of Procurement is required to lead the business units Procurement tasks, defining and implementing a robust purchasing & sourcing strategy to support all business goals.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as the Head of Procurement?
- Leading the multi-functional supply chain procurement team: Setting of Objectives, Managing Performance, Developing Skills
- Management of Major Sub Contracts, providing support to bids & procurement activity
- Establish & report to set KPIs
- Driving of continuous improvement of the Procurement Process
- To identify gaps in functional competencies & close them through organisational design, training
- Development of partnerships & tactical procurement relationships to enable PPV and quality goals
- Lead the supplier quality engineering team in the qualification and development of suppliers, improving quality performance ad supplier ratings
What are we looking for in our next Head of Procurement?
- Hold a Bachelor Degree in Business, Operations or Supply Chain
- Possesses the Professional Qualification MCIPS
- Previous experience working in the Aviation sector within Procurement, Sourcing or Logistics
- Experience of Negotiating long term complex supplier agreements
- Experience with MRPII
- Strong Influencing & Communication Skills
- Strong team leadership & management
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Procurement experience, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field, hit that apply button now!
THE ABILITY TO GAIN OR CURRENT SECURITY CLEARANCE TO SC LEVEL IS REQUIRED TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY