|Location: Greenford, Middlesex||Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum + benefits|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Joe Tomkins||Job Published: 21 days ago|
Head of Product Sales required for one of world's leading and most successful defence companies, based in Greenford. My best client is looking for someone who has a proven record in sales, marketing and business development in a commercial / defence sector.
This is a fantastic permanent opportunity for an established and professional Sales Manager, to work for a globally recognised company within defence / engineering.
The succesful candidate for this Head of Product Sales position will work on information assurance and communications systems projects, being responsible for large scale order intake, and managing a small sales team.
Candidates for this Head of Product Sales opportunity must be eligible for SC level Security Clearance.
Benefits package for position:
- Car allowance
- Matched 5% pension
- 25 days' holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Dental insurance
- Critical illness cover
Key responsibilities for Head of Product Sales:
- Identify, qualify and secure product sales opportunities in IA target markets
- Provide leadership for product sales team; in particular provide line management and development to the products sales team
- Ensure that the order coverage & revenues from product support renewals are maximised and timely
- Establish strong relationships with key influencers in major current and potential customers for product sales
- Maintain close relationships with the business' channel partners and other routes to market to maximise revenue
- Provide accurate reporting information for the product sales
- Contribute to Product Roadmaps & Investment Business Cases, providing accurate and complete market intelligence that enables the business to make investment decisions
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- A proven track record in sales, marketing and business development contributing to significant business growth in government and commercial sectors, both UK and export
- Extensive sales experience, both direct and indirect, in relevant market sectors
- Experience of managing a sales team to exceed order intake targets
- Experience of communications systems and information assurance desirable or a keenness and ability to learn quickly
- Proven and successful background in business development with clear ability to lead a team to deliver strategic growth.
- In depth knowledge of current and potential future markets
Head of Product Sales must be eligible for Security Clearance.
To apply for this exciting permanent opportunity please press apply now.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.