|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Head of Research Innovation & Exploitation
Location: Gloucester, Wiltshire, Portsmouth
Salary: Dependent Upon Experience + Package
Key Skills: Research, Innovation, Exploitation, Customer, Client, Business Development, Export, Sales, Strategy, Product, R&D, Programme, Influence, CRAD, IRAD, DSTL, Sales, Marketing, Technology, Meetings, Capabilities, Training, Performance
An experienced Head of Research Innovation & Exploitation is required to play a key role in identifying the next generation of technologies and capabilities that will underpin the UK business offerings to the customer. You will work within close collaboration with the UK Advanced Technology Manage, exploiting innovation/CRAD across the UK BD function, developing an export capability from the UK.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Head of Research Innovation & Exploitation?
- Management of the evaluation and review of customer research, point of sale and syndicated data
- Oversee the development and implementation of new business activities
- Direct the participation in presales or sales meetings to review proposed plans
- Address UK Innovation Fund and positioning Technical thought leadership into the UK Market on identified business Campaigns
- IP and Product exploitation into high value opportunities
- Provide innovative Strategy Development pulling through US strategic funded work where applicable to the UK market
- Management of Technical Collaboration agreements with partners in the innovation ecosystem
- Chairing of selected industry forums to represent the UK business as agreed with directors
What are we looking for in our next Head of Research Innovation & Exploitation?
- Have experience of managing Strategic Science & Technology R&D opportunity portfolios and Contracting frameworks
- Programme Management for R&D exploitation in industry
- Have spent time within an MoD Innovation/Experimentation unit delivering Technology Demonstrators and TRL 3-6 technology
- Have a detailed understanding of productization strategies and taking of products to market
- Have the ability to exert influence in the development of overall objectives and long-range goals of the organisation
- Have focus in directing the organisation to meet crucial schedules, resolve complex technical and/or operational problems
- Have strong senior level professional network within target markets across industry peers and customer representatives concerning projects, operational decisions, schedules, contractual issues and overall performance of organisation
- Development and administration of budgets, schedules and performance standards
- Have the ability to conduct market analysis and develop new business plans
- Have extensive leadership experience of a team of BD professionals working within a complex and diverse Business winning discipline
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Head of Research Innovation & Exploitation, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Head of Research Innovation & Exploitation, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.