|Location: Greenford, Middlesex||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: William Church|
Head of Supply Chain
Head of Supply Chain needed for a multinational defence and aerospace organisation based in London our client is looking to employ an experienced Supply Chain specialist with an in-depth knowledge of full end to end supply chain activities that includes procurement, estimating, planning, supply chain strategy, knowledge of ERP/MRP systems and ideally the defence/aerospace industry.
The successful Head of Supply Chain will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Competitive salary and performance-based progression
- 25 day's holiday
- Variable annual bonus based on company performance
- Flexible working
- Pension Plan
- Car scheme
- Cycle scheme
- Life assurance
- And many more
Some of the main duties of the Head of Supply Chain will include:
- Develop & implement Supply Chain strategy to maximize efficient and effective material control.
- Build supplier relationships using agreed strategic and ethical methods to ensure a focused, efficient and dedicated supplier base.
- Manage the MRP, production planning and customer delivery processes to ensure timely and accurate performance on all material delivery requirements.
- Engage with suppliers to negotiate the most cost effective and business appropriate agreements for the supply of key materials and services.
- Develop, maintain and evolve effective end-to-end process control mechanisms and performance metrics to deliver continual performance improvements against defined KPIs.
- Analyse and control supply chain costs and all aspects of material inventory to minimise stock holding performance on business cash and profit.
- Create and present accurate reports relating to inventory, material spend in line with agreed budgetary constraints.
- Work with Production to apply a continual make / buy approach to ensure maximum cost efficiency.
- Develop, motivate and supervise the Supply Chain team, including all PDP activities.
What you need to be the successful Head of Supply Chain:
In order to be the successful Head of Supply Chain and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Experience of effective line management
- Experience of full end to end supply chain
- Experience of working to budgetary and time sensitive targets
- Knowledge of ERP and MRP systems
- Ideally have C.I.P.S level four or higher
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Supply Chain specialist to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.