|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £70000 - £100000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Max Crawley-Moore||Job Published: 13 days ago|
Head of User Acquisition and Conversion | Fintech | £70k - £100,000k | London | Permanent
My client, a financial fintech organisation based in London, are seeking a Head of User Acquisition and Conversion for a permanent position and will be paying uyp to £100,000 pa.
The successful candidate will take responsibility to evolve and execute the company's worldwide acquisition and conversion marketing plan. You will be responsible for extending the organisation's customer base by acquiring new customers, and converting them into active depositing customers.
- Develop the strategy, key messaging and oversee the execution of acquisition and conversion (first deposit) focused marketing campaigns and programmes.
- Design global marketing strategies that can be implemented regionally.
- Develop and execute initiatives which focus on new segments and the acquisition and conversion funnel, including but not limited to:
1. Revamp of sign up content and pipeline flow
2. Search Engine Optimization
3. Using affiliates and other 3rd parties
4. Event-triggered automated email marketing campaigns
- Understand and effectively manage cross-functional awareness and preparedness for acquisition and conversion-focused marketing initiatives.
- Implement or evolve measurement, profiles, or segmentation models
Ideal candidates will display:
- Measurable success in a customer acquisition focused role
- Minimum 3-5 years marketing experience
- Proven ability to create focused marketing strategies targeting specific customer segments
- Advanced problem-solving abilities
- Able to prioritize and complete multiple projects with varying degrees of complexity simultaneously
- Ability to incorporate creativity into every aspect of your job
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Experience harnessing significant internal resources to implement marketing strategies