|Location: North West England, England||Salary: £20000 - £26000 per annum|
|Sector: Pension & Benefits||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Kal Ghazaleh|
Health & Benefits Account Manager
Health & Benefits Account Manager needed for a multinational financial organisation based in Cheshire who are looking to employ an experienced Health & Benefits Account Manager with an in-depth knowledge of the Employee Benefits market.
The successful Health & Benefits Account Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: up to £25,500
* 21 day's holiday
* Annual bonus based
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Funding for CII studies
* Life assurance
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Health & Benefits Account Manager will include:
* Conduct monthly pre-renewal, renewal & mid-term calls with existing clients relating to the insurance contract currently managed by the company's Health & Benefits in order to secure the renewal of the contract.
* Use your own initiative to generate sales leads for the same purpose as above.
* Establish and maintain good relationships with Insurers and other Healthcare Providers for the benefit of clients.
* Setup environments for use within the end to end software delivery lifecycle.
* Keep updated on relevant market development including changes to legislation affecting the areas in which the company operates
What you need to be the successful Health & Benefits Account Manager:
In order to be the successful Health & Benefits Account Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Experience of working in the Employee Benefits sector
* An ability to understand and anticipate customer needs.
* Knowledge and understanding of Radar Systems
* Ability to adapt to frequently changing situations.
* Experience of working on or with Navigation equipment.
* Team working ethic.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Health & Benefits Account Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.