|Location: Buckinghamshire, England||Salary: £16 - £19 per hour|
|Sector: Life Sciences||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Health Care Compliance Specialist
Rate: £16 - £19 p/h
Term: Initial 12 Months
Key Skills: Health Care, Compliance, Finance, Medical Affairs, Auditing, Regulatory, ABPI Code, IPHA Code, HCBI, HCC
An experienced Health Care Compliance Specialist is required to join my client to support various activities including the organisation and implementation of training in Healthcare Compliance local regulations & maintenance of employee certification & attendance training records.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Health Care Compliance Specialist?
- Assisting Healthcare Compliance reviews & approvals
- Assisting in the Software Support for HCC software
- Assist in the implementation of modifying regional global strategies
- Supporting the HCC officer in the self-assessment & risk assessment process
- Assisting in the coordinating preparations for Corporate Internal Audits
- Implement the escalation process for serious allegations as appropriate
- Collect & Provide metrics to the HCC Officer and Operations group
What are we looking for in our next Health Care Compliance Specialist?
- BA/BS Degree or Equivalent with a minimum of 2 years working experience
- Strong Communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Posses a background in Compliance, Finance, Medical Affairs, Regulatory or Auditing
- Industry experience in HCC, Regulatory Affairs & Compliance in the Pharmaceutical or Medical Device industry
- Familiar with ABPI Code or IPHA Code
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Health Care Compliance Specialist experience, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field, hit that apply button now!