|Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire||Salary: £20 - £40 per hour|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Rosie Gillies|
Healthcare Compliance Specialist needed for an industry leading provider, and manufacturer of a variety of Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Orthopaedics products. One of the best recognised companies in the industry. They have an ethos for providing world class medical care using the latest technology, requiring the best experts and professionals to create ground-breaking medical and healthcare products based in Maidenhead and are looking to employ an experienced Healthcare Compliance specialist with an in-depth knowledge of compliance.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Healthcare Compliance Specialist will include:
- Organizing and implementing training for Consumer Regional Offices
* Maintain employee certification and training attendance records
* Assisting in HCC reviews and approvals
* Carrying out day-to-day tasks such as data collection, analysis and reporting,
* Supporting new procedure harmonization and implementation
* Assisting in software support for HCC software
* May serve as the first line of communication to the business for reviewing local requests and documentation.
* Support the HCC operations group in implementation of education, training, and regular communications on HCC to all covered employees, including local sales, marketing, finance, HR, managers, supply chain and directors at the local level
* Support the HCC Officer in the self-assessment and risk assessment processes to detect process gaps & inconsistencies
* Support the implementation of local testing & monitoring plan to demonstrate that the HCC program is effective and participate in execution where appropriate
* Report unplanned deviations and supporting the HCC Officer in Managing day-to-day inquiries, allegations and investigations
* Implement the escalation process for serious allegations, as appropriate
* Develop and conduct training for internal and external parties
* Liaise with legal department and external advisors
* Lead HCC projects and participate in regional or cross-sector projects
* Coordinate testing
* Improve working methods
What you need to be the successful Healthcare Compliance Specialist:
In order to be the successful Healthcare Compliance Specialist and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- BA/BS, advanced degree or equivalent preferred
- A minimum of 4 years business experience.
- Preferably experience in Compliance.
- Ability to make things happen through managing a broad set of Credo based values.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Healthcare Compliance Specialist to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.