|Location: Farnborough, Hampshire||Salary: £280 - £340 per day|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Joe Tomkins|
Health, Safety and Environmental Adviser required for one of world's leading and most successful defence companies, based in Farnborough. My client are looking for established Health and Safety professionals, to join the team on an initial 3 month contract, which has the potential to be extended.
My client are looking for people to carry out support investigations, root cause analysis, and monitoring safety performance through accident/incident data anlysis and report writing.
On offer for this Health, Safety and Environmental Adviser position is a highly competitive daily rate of £280 - £330.
Candidates for this opportunity must be eligible for SC level Security Clearance.
Succesful candidates for Health, Safety and Environmental Roles must have the following skills@
- NGS with significant experience and proven track record
- Knowledge of 18001 implementation
- Ability to promote and deliver continuous improvement
- Ability to think creatively and exercise sound judgement in advising on mitigation of risks.
- A good working knowledge of regulations and legislation
- A strong people person, can work with and influence many different people
- A good communicator, with the ability to create many different relationships
- Ability to challenge and question in constructive/ tactful manner
- Ability to evaluate situation and seek innovative and effective solution
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Personal attributes such as confidentiality, independence, integrity, drive and enthusiasm.
To apply for this Health Safety and Environmental Adviser position, please press apply now!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.