|Location: Winchester||Salary: £10.00 - £11.00 per hour|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Emma Puddick||Job Published: 26 days ago|
Salary: £10.50 - £11.00
We have a great opportunity for a HGV Driver to join a large Tier 1 contractor. This role will be on a temporary zero-hour contract basis, working at the weekends until 23rd December.
The successful candidate can get started ASAP - apply now!
Key Duties for the HGV Driver:
- Driving an allocated HGV or other vehicle as required
- Gully / drain cleaning and investigation works
- Assisting in high pressure water jetting
- Operating of the GIS trimble unit in accordance with company operating procedures
What we are looking for in our HGV Driver:
- The appropriate driving licences
- Full CPC
- CSCS card
Desirables for the HGV Driver:
- High pressure water jetting
- Health and safety awareness
- Manual handling
- First aid and reversing assistant.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.