|Location: Hayes||Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jack Pleon||Job Published: 22 days ago|
My client are a leading designer and manufacturer of street furniture, signage, smart city street furniture and electronic digital signage. This is an excellent opportunity for an HGV Driver to join the team.
Based at the company's manufacturing & technology centre in Hayes, Middlesex, the post holder will be required to support the company's multi-site street furniture installation works throughout Greater London.
Trueform offers great career opportunities for driven installation operatives looking to work in an active and rewarding sector.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the HGV Driver will include:
- Drive 18tonne HGV to and from Hayes depot, to various work sites in the London area.
- To operate vehicle mounted crane including loading and unloading vehicle ensuring the load is secure and safe.
- Support with civils excavation, installation and reinstatement works
- To ensure that all DVSA regulations are complied with including weight restrictions, defect reports and driving hours and all other requirements.
- To ensure that all vehicle faults, driving and site incidents and accidents are reported.
- Develop good working relationships with fellow employees, customers and the general public.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties or provide cover for colleagues as directed by line manager
What experience you need to be the successful HGV Driver:
- 2 Holder of a full Cat C (class 2) driving licence
- Certified HIAB operator
- CSCS card
- Good communication skills
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a HGV Driver to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
If you are interested in applying for this HGV Driver position you must eligible for UK security clearance up to SC level.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.