|Location: Ringwood, Hampshire||Salary: £10 - £12 per hour|
|Sector: Utilities & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Brogan McPake|
HGV Driver / Class 1 Driver
Multiple HGV Driver / Class 1 Drivers needed for a highways organisation with a base in Ringwood who are looking to employ an experienced HGV Driver / Class 1 Drivers to start from the 4th of February onwards.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the HGV Driver / Class 1 Driver will include:
- Drive a Curtain Side trailer
- Load the HGV Class 1 lorry with construction / aggregate materials safely and correctly.
- Keep the HGV Class 1 lorry in a roadworthy condition.
- Deliver construction / aggregate loads on time and in full.
- Keep clear Working Time Directive (WTD) records.
- You will be required to work on our own
- Complete necessary paperwork
What you need to be the successful HGV Driver / Class 1 Driver:
In order to be the successful HGV Driver / Class 1 Driver you will need to have the following:
- Valid HGV Class 1 license - held for 2+ years
- Valid Driver CPC card
- Valid Digital Tachograph card
- Experience working in the construction / highways field is highly desirable
- You must have your own PPE
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an HGV Driver / Class 1 Driver to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!