|Location: Northamptonshire, England||Salary: £12 - £13 per annum|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Emma Puddick|
Role: HGV Class 2 driver
Salary: £12 - £13 per hour
Duration: 6 month contract
We have a great new opportunity for a quick start for a HGV operative. This opportunity is great if you are looking to get kick started in a new contract over christmas and into the new year.
This is night work.
The role is likely to extend after the 6 month period - so there is a great chance for you to go permanent after.
- Key Duties:
- Working in a two man team alongside a drainage operative.
- Carrying out gulley cleansing - you will be expected to muck in
- HGV Driving around the area
- Lots of chance to pick up overtime and callout
What we need from you:
- HGV Class 2 License
- Background in either; Utilities, Facilities Management, Drainage, groundwork or construction
- Hard workinng
If this role is for you, please get in touch as they are moving quick.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.