|Location: Lincolnshire, England||Salary: £9 - £12 per hour|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: HGV Highways Operative
Location: Multiple Locations - Kent, Herefordshire, Lincolnshire
Salary: £9 - £12p/h + Overtime
Key Skills: HGV, Highways, Civils, CPC, CSCS, NRSWA, Hiab, Crane, Roads, Motorways, Nights, Weekends, Barrier Repairs
An experienced HGV Highways Operative is required to join my client at one of their UK locations in carrying out crash barrier repairs & installations on the roads & motorways.
So, what will you be doing as HGV Highways Operative?
- Carrying out crash barrier repairs & installations on the roads & motorways.
- Willingness to work unsociable hours & in a high-risk environment
- Carrying out nights & weekend work repairs
What are we looking for in our next HGV Highways Operative?
- HGV CLASS 1 License & CPC
- Valid CSCS Card
- Highways/ Roads/Civils experience
- NRSWA Desirable
- Crane/Hiab License desirable
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next HGV 1 Highways Operative, this is the opportunity for you!