|Location: Taunton, Somerset||Salary: £24000 - £27000 per annum + Overtime|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: HGV Mechanic
Location: Somerset - Commutable from Weston-Super-Mare, Glastonbury, Taunton
Salary: £24,000 - £27,000 + Overtime & weekend work
Key Skills: HGV, Mechanic, Class 1, Breakdown, Assistance, Maintenance, Mechanical, Electrical, Vehicles
An experienced HGV Mechanic is required to work with a main contractor within the truck hire industry. In this role you will be responsible for the mechanical and electrical repair and preventative maintenance of fleet & customer vehicles.
Working from client site and on the road, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as the HGV Mechanic?
- Take company vehicle & attend varied locations in the South West for works
- Attend disabled vehicles at roadside or at customer sites
- Carry out preventive maintenance in accordance to policies and procedures
- Diagnose and repair mechanical and electrical defects on vehicles and ancillary equipment
- Communication of vehicle status with customers when required
What are we looking for in our next HGV Mechanic?
- Possess a Valid HGV Class 1 License
- Possess at least 1 years' experience as an HGV Mechanic
- Ability to supply own tools for the job
- Willingness to work overtime & weekends
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional HGV Mechanical expertise, this is the opportunity for you!