|Location: Luton, Bedfordshire||Salary: £14 - £15 per hour|
|Sector: Utilities & Infrastructure||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Georgia Boylan||Job Published: 16 days ago|
I am currently looking for experienced Highways Electrician (Street Lighting) for my Highways Electrical client.
You will be carrying out all aspects of street lighting, including installation - replacing existing lanterns and new installs and maintenance. You will also be required to carry out testing.
You MUST HAVE:
- Street Lighting experience
- 17th edition or equivalent electrical qualification
- Manual Handling
- First Aid
- Traffic Management / Signing, lighting & guarding
- IPAF / MEWP 1B - preferred
- NVQ level 3
- Test & Inspect - HEA714 / 2391 / 2394 & 2395
This is a great position so if you are interested please apply within or call me on 01342330537!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.