|Location: Kent, England||Salary: £33500 - £45900 per annum + Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Craig Wallis|
Job Title: Lighting Asset Engineer
Team: Asset Development Team
Salary: £33,500 - £45,900 (dependant on Experience)
Job Summary: To assist in the identification, study and bidding of Lighting renewals schemes.
The Lighting Assett Engineer's main responsibilities:
- Working in accordance with the A-one+ Integrated Business Management System (IBMS), ensuring that all designs follow the relevant processes and procedures.
- Research, collate and analyse information required to progress studies/investigations
- To undertake Lighting renewals studies/investigations
- Identify the needs of the network in terms of the lighting assets
- Organise on site technical surveys
- Undertake visual condition surveys of lighting assets
- To determine appropriate renewal treatments for assets that have reached the end of their serviceable like.
- carry out the preliminary design of lighting renewal schemes
- To assist in producing value management presentations and bid submissions
- In addition to the above responsibilities the job holder is required to perform any other reasonable duties that are within the jobholders skills and experience capabilities as deemed necessary by the needs of the business
Required Skils and/or Qualifications
- Min HND/HNC Level in Engineering
- Good Communicator
- IT Literate MS office
- Valid Driving Licence
- Awareness of Highways England Design Standards DMRB
- Understanding Assett Lighting Functionand Construction
- Understanding of HE VM Process
- Knowledge of ILP TR22
- Experience in Lighting Renewal Studies
- 3-5 years exp of workingh on lighting renewal schemes
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.