|Location: Aylesford, Kent||Salary: £20 - £22 per hour|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Emma Puddick|
Highways Team Leader / Highways Supervisor
Salary: £22 per hour
Hours: 50 hours a week 6pm - 4:45am
Job Summary for Highways Team Leader / Highways Supervisor:
Our client, who is a main contractor within the Highways industry has a fantastic opportunity for a Highways Team Leader / Highways Supervisor to work a temporary contract around Aylesford.
You will be in charge of supervising trunk road maintenance and motorway improvement schemes up to £5M. Primarily, drainage, surfacing and pavement operations you will plan, organise and supervise construction works ensuring that they operate efficiently and meet all requirements in relation to health & safety, cost, productivity, quality, and the environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Highways Team Leader / Highways Supervisor:
- Lead on site supervision briefing the relevant requirements of the client's Safety and Environmental Procedures and Guidance.
- Plan, organise and supervise construction works ensuring that they operate efficiently and meet all requirements in relation to health & safety, cost, productivity, quality, and the environment.
- Ensure that all plant and equipment deployed on the Network complies with current health and safety legislative requirements.
- Reporting all health and safety incidents.
- Report on progress after each shift the construction programmes, including resources with construction manager.
- Supervise works on site and ensure all works are in accordance with the specification and to the contract drawings.
- Conduct and record on-going interim physical measurements during works and upon works completion.
- Maintain records of work related discussions with the HA / design team.
- Review and approve site documentation.
Must Haves for the Highways Team Leader / Highways Supervisor:
- CSCS Card
- Drivers License
- First Aid
- Basic IT Skills
Desirable for the Highways Team Leader / Highways Supervisor:
- 7.5 Tonne License
If you are interested, please get in touch, they are a fantastic company and will look to get you started ASAP.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.