|Location: Reading, Reading, England||Salary: £30000 - £70000 per annum + DOE and Role|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Brogan McPake|
Highways Engineer - Principal / Senior / Associate (All Levels)
Reading (Flexible / Remote working) - Permanent
** Salary dependent on role and experience **
Highways Design Engineers (Principal / Senior / Associate) needed for a succesful highways infrastructure organisation who are looking to employ experienced and well-rounded Highways Design Engineers (Principal / Senior) that take pride in their work with experience leading highways projects and highways design engineering teams.
As the Highways Design Engineer (Principal / Senior / Associate) you will assist with the feasibility, design, consultation and implementation of a range of highway schemes. This could include public highway improvement schemes, streetscape improvement and designing and building new infrastructure projects across Berkshire, London and the South East.
You will want to work for this organisation not only for the great opportunity but for the benefits that come with the job, including excellent scope for career progression and development. There are some fantastic highways projects to be worked on and you'll enjoy the variety of works that you will get the chance to be involved in.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Highways Design Engineer will include:
- Designing and implementing highway engineering solutions
- Be a lead on highway projects and ensuring that the engineering team deliver high quality works, on time and to budget
- Developing excellent and effective collaborative relationships with key stakeholders and external providers.
- Assisting with monthly programme and financial reporting.
- Preparing and checking reports, drawings, schedules, bills of quantities, cost estimates and other documents.
- Risk Management-risk identification & mitigation, risk reporting, investigation and investigation.
What experience you need to be the successful Highways Design Engineer:
- Extensive experience of highway, traffic engineering and urban design principles and techniques
- Office and on site experience
- Degree or HND / HNC in engineering or similar
- MICE, MCIHT or working towards similar relevant membership
- Strong AutoCAD / Civils 3D skills
- Previously bid for and won work and delivered projects in line with forecast budgets and resource allocation
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior, Principal or Associate Highways Design Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.