|Location: Longfield, Kent||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Paul Napper|
Gravesend and Surrounding areas
**Attractive Salary + Overtime + Great Benefit Package**
Highways Electrician required for a well-established contractor based near Gravesend who are seeking to employ an experienced Highways Electrician who is an enthusiastic candidate that can hit the ground running. You will have a good knowledge working with motorway communications including: traffic signals, CCTV, ANPR, gantry signals, MIDAS, variable message signs and more.
This is a great opportunity for you to join a progressing company to which will offer both great career progression and professional development.
Highways Electrician Benefits:
- Great competitive salary
- Company Car
- 25 day's holidays
- Overtime and Call-out
- Pension Plan
- Health Scheme
- Career Progression
Highways Electrician Role Details:
- Carrying out installation of various motorway communications including: traffic signals, CCTV, ANPR, variable message signs and more
- Testing and commissioning of various motorway equipment.
- Cable inspecting testing and termination.
- Assist sub-contractors and site supervise from time-to-time.
- Fault finding and rectification
- Planned, reactive and proactive maintenance
- Complete timesheets and fault reports
Highways Electrician Experience:
- Knowledge/ Understanding of electrical drawings.
- Great communication skills
- Risk assessing and adhering to H&S
- ECS Card or similar electrical qualifications
- Electrical test and inspecting (2391/2392 / HEA 714 / 2394/2395)
- Strong electrical background with experience of motorway communications.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Highways Electrician to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.