|Location: Sevenoaks, Kent||Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Max Noddings||Job Published: 20 days ago|
- Location: Victoria, Greater London SW1E 5BH
- Employment type: Permanent
- Hours: FullTime
- Salary from 35000.00 to 40000.00
Highways Engineer Vacancy. We are currently looking for an experienced Highways Engineer to join our Consultancy Services team. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a wide range of excellent benefits!
The company delivers vital infrastructure services that help keep people, communities and businesses moving. Our people are our greatest asset and we are always searching for talented individuals to join our family.
The Highways Engineer Role
As our Highways Engineer you will assist with the feasibility, design, consultation and implementation of a range of highway schemes. This could include public highway improvement schemes, streetscape improvement and designing and building new infrastructure projects across London and the South East.
Responsibilities of our Highways Engineer
- Designing and implementing highway engineering solutions
- Developing excellent and effective collaborative relationships with key stakeholders, external providers and other agencies.
- Assisting with monthly programme and financial reporting.
- Preparing reports, drawings, schedules, bills of quantities, cost estimates and other documents.
- Risk Management-risk identification & mitigation, risk reporting, investigation and investigation.
What we're looking for in our Highways Engineer
You will have experience of highway engineering and urban design within a consultancy environment. You will have office and site experience and will hold a HND and CSCS card. In addition you will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and will be experienced in growing mentoring and leading teams. In previous roles you will have bid for and won work and delivered projects in line with forecast budgets and resource allocation.
Benefits of becoming our Highways Engineer
Our people are our greatest asset and we will offer you a competitive salary with a vast range of benefits such as:
- Holiday that exceed statutory limits
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Access to active discounts on retailers, day trips, sport equipment and airport parking.
- Employee Assistant Programme
- Life Assurance
- Opportunity to study for formal qualifications
- Career & professional development.
- Vodafone discounts