|Location: Harpenden, Hertfordshire||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits + Car|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Paul Napper|
Highways Engineer - Installation
This will be a field-based role working from Hampshire to Berkshire to Bedfordshire.
** Attractive salary, vehicle and benefits on offer - please get in contact to discuss available package! **
Do you have experience with traffic signals, CCTV, VMS (variable message signs), EMS, Gantry Signals, ERT, MIDAS, ANPR, HATMS?
My client has a great opportunity for you to progress your career within the Highways & Installation sector.
Training can be provided - If you have the right experience within the Highways Comms sector, I would love to hear from you!
Your role as Highways Engineer - Installation will see you learning how to carry out the following:
- Carry out testing and commissioning on motorway communications equipment - such as CCTV, VMS (variable message signs), MIDAS, ANPR, EMS, Gantry Signals, ERT etc.
- Prepare reports to management and support RTMC Contracts
- Equipment installation and maintenance
- Cable inspecting, terminating and testing
- Ensure that a high standard and quality of work is done, improving the highways technology performance on the contract
The successful Highways Engineer - Installation, will have the following qualifications:
- Excellent working knowledge of Highways / Motorways Technology equipment
- Cable testing and termination
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Knowledge of HA practices
- Understand MCX Drawings
- Experience in HA installation
- 2391 / 2392 / Test & Inspection
- IOSH / NEBOSH / COSHH
Please contact Paul ASAP or send your CV to apply for the Highways Engineer - Installation role.