|Location: London||Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + excellent package + benefits|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Brogan McPake|
Highways Engineer - Principal / Senior
London (Flexible working) - Permanent
** Contract roles also available for an immediate start **
Highways Design Engineers (Principal / Senior) needed for a well-known highways infrastructure organisation based in London who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Highways Design Engineer (Principal / Senior) that takes pride in their work with experience leading highways projects and highways engineering team, and an in-depth knowledge of preparing reports, drawings, schedules, bills of quantities, cost estimates and other documents.
As the Highways Design Engineer (Principal / Senior) you will assist with the feasibility, design, consultation and implementation of a range of highway schemes. This could include public highway improvement schemes, streetscape improvement and designing and building new infrastructure projects across London and the South East.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Highways Design Engineer will include:
- Designing and implementing highway engineering solutions
- Be a lead on highway projects and ensuring that the engineering team deliver high quality works, on time and to budget
- Developing excellent and effective collaborative relationships with key stakeholders, external providers and other agencies.
- Assisting with monthly programme and financial reporting.
- Preparing and checking reports, drawings, schedules, bills of quantities, cost estimates and other documents.
- Risk Management-risk identification & mitigation, risk reporting, investigation and investigation.
What experience you need to be the successful Highways Design Engineer:
- Extensive experience of highway, traffic engineering and urban design principles and techniques
- Office and on site experience
- Degree or HND / HNC in engineering or similar
- MICE, MCIHT or working towards similar relevant membership
- Strong AutoCAD / Civils 3D skills
- Previously bid for and won work and delivered projects in line with forecast budgets and resource allocation
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior or Principal Highways Design Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.