|Location: Greater London, England||Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Sector: Construction, Highways & Highways Electricals, Rail & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Max Noddings||Job Published: 6 days ago|
Job Type: Highways Engineer / Highways Design Engineer
Location: Victoria, Greater London SW1E 5BH
Employment type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00 to £40,000.00
Job Description for the Highways Engineer / Highways Design Engineer
Highways Engineer Vacancy working with a main contractor! We are currently looking for an experienced Highways Engineer / Highways Design Engineer to join a Consultancy Services team. You will join on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a wide range of excellent benefits.
The client delivers vital infrastructure services that help keep people, communities and businesses moving.
The Highways Engineer / Highways Design Engineer Role will entail:
As our Highways Engineer you will assist with the feasibility, design, consultation and implementation of a range of highway schemes.
This could include public highway improvement schemes, streetscape improvement and designing and building new infrastructure projects across London and the South East.
Responsibilities for the Highways Engineer / Highways Design Engineer:
- Designing and implementing highway engineering solutions
- Developing excellent and effective collaborative relationships with key stakeholders, external providers and other agencies.
- Assisting with monthly programme and financial reporting.
- Preparing reports, drawings, schedules, bills of quantities, cost estimates and other documents.
- Risk Management-risk identification & mitigation, risk reporting, investigation and investigation.
What we're looking for in our Highways Engineer / Highways Design Engineer:
You will have experience of highway engineering and urban design within a consultancy environment. You will have office and site experience and will hold a HND and CSCS card.
In addition, you will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and will be experienced in growing mentoring and leading teams. In previous roles you will have bid for and won work and delivered projects in line with forecast budgets and resource allocation.
Benefits of becoming our Highways Engineer / Highways Design Engineer:
- Holiday that exceed statutory limits
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Access to active discounts on retailers, day trips, sport equipment and airport parking
- Employee Assistant Programme
- Life Assurance
- Opportunity to study for formal qualifications
- Career & professional development.
- Vodafone discounts
So, if you would like to join the team as our Highways Engineer then please apply as they will get you started ASAP!