|Location: Enfield, Middlesex||Salary: £25000 - £45000 per annum + DOE|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals, Utilities & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Brogan McPake|
Job Title: Highways Engineer / Traffic Engineer - All levels
Location: North London
Pay: £25-45k Dependent on role & experience
Job Type: Permanent (contract roles also available!)
Your role is to deliver successful highways infrastructure and maintenance projects, from construction through to completion, including planning, highway design, development management and processing through highway applications.
You role will also include:
- Preparation and management of technical documentation and records for schemes
- Accurate forecasting
- Manage, maintain and improve highways infrastructure for assigned area
- Must have a traffic / highway engineering / transport and development planning background
- Highways development management and highways development control functions - S38, S184, S728 applications
- ONC / HNC or degree in civil engineering / highways / transportation
- IHT, IHIE, ICE membership preferable
- Highway / construction / drainage design experience
- Supervision of concurrent projects / applications - if applying for a senior role
All levels of engineer are required - we can take you on contracting or permanent, whichever you prefer.
If you have the relevant Traffic / Highways Engineer background, please send your CV or contact Brogan ASAP!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.