|Location: Twickenham, Middlesex||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + attractive salary & package|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Brogan McPake|
Highways Estimator - Twickenham
Permanent - Attractive Salary and package!
Your role as a Highways Estimator is to:
- Price various highways schemes (ranging from £1000's - £1m's)
- Ensure NEC values/principles are used throughout contracts
- Checking supply chain estimates, agreeing additional costs / rates
- Set up contracts with supply chain
- Carrying out and agreeing measures / valuations.
- Produce reports
- Updating various Contracts and schedule of rates.
Highways Estimator Requirements:
- Knowledge of NEC contracts
- Degree or Academic qualification in Estimating or Quantity Surveying
- Good A level / GCSE in Math and English
- Achieved Chartered Institute of Quantity Surveying (or working towards)
- Confident using Microsoft package
- Experience using SAP commercial modules
As the Highways Estimator, you should be:
- Able to process large amounts of data / information and read spreadsheets accurately
- Highly organised, focused and good analytical skills
- Ability to prioritise efficiently when under pressure
- Excellent communication and numeracy skills
- Proficient MS office skills
The ideal Highways Estimator will have the following previous experience:
- Working as an estimator or quantity surveyor within the Highways Sector
- Handling applications and month end commercial tasks
- Liaising and negotiating with supply chain partners over commercial issues
- Working with NEC forms of contracts
If you have the Highways Estimating skills and experience, please send me your CV or get in contact ASAP!