|Location: North London, London||Salary: £27000 - £30000 per annum|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Paul Napper|
Salary: £27,000-30,000 (depending on experience)
Location: North London
I'm looking for Highways Inspector to work with a team of hardworking individuals who have determination to succeed. Working with my well-known client to undertake inspections and functions to efficiently meet management responsibilities.
Purpose of Job:
- I'm looking for a Highways Inspector to operate in a team with my successful client to undertake inspections and functions to efficiently meet management duties.
- Supervise the work carried out by the third-party contractors and the authority to guarantee agreements with regards to specifications, timescales, instructions and quality of works.
To carry out highway inspections, investigations and monitoring and record such in accordance with Codes of Practice and documented Policy and procedure.
- Undertake inspections coordinated with key performance assessment tools and indicators to enable improvements to quality and service.
- Retain precise documentation to be used as justification for sums paid or/and duties withheld due top evidence of non-compliance.
- Support as necessary with disagreements relating to invoices/charges to ensure that income and budgets aren't adversely impacted.
Education and Experience:
- Some experience of contractor supervision.
- Respectable knowledge of present legislation.
- An understanding of professional highway IT packages used for highway network management.
- Experience of using IT software including Microsoft excel, project and word.
- Confirmed track record of monitoring highway works.
- Capability to engage with senior officials internally and within Contractor/Utility/Partner organisations.
For further information regard this exciting opportunity with a progressive company please contact Paul Napper on 01342 330577.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.