|Location: Smethwick, West Midlands||Salary: vehicle|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals, Utilities & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Brogan McPake|
Traffic Installation Engineer - Traffic Signals / Traffic Lights / Traffic Signs
** Attractive salary, vehicle and benefits on offer - please get in contact to discuss available package! **
Your role is to undertake new installations of traffic signals / traffic signs equipment. You will also be required to carry out electrical testing, commissioning and other modification works.
- Cable installation, cable termination and testing
- Carry out installation of traffic equipment including traffic light heads
- Carry out pre-commissioning activities
- Carry out periodic inspections as required
The successful Installation Engineer ( Traffic signs / Traffic signals ) will have the following qualifications
- First Aid - basic
- Sector 8 / NRSWA / Street works
- Full UK driving licence
- Previous experience installing highways equipment, such as traffic signs, traffic signals, VMS, ANPR, MIDAS
Please contact Brogan ASAP or send your CV to apply for the Installation Engineer ( Traffic Signals / Traffic Signs ) role.