|Location: Leyland||Salary: attractive salary DOE, vehicle, benefits|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Brogan McPake|
Highways Installation Engineer
Lancashire / North West / UK wide
I am currently recruiting for experienced Highways Installation Engineers, on behalf of my client, a leading highways and communications technology company. This role is based in the North West but will be UK wide.
** This role is offering an attractive salary + benefits (including overtime and van) - call me for full details of the package **
Your role is to install and commission highways / motorway communication equipment such as Traffic signals, CCTV, message signs, cabinets. This is a national role, the majority of the work will be based in the North West / North Wales, but UK wide travel will be required.
If you are an expereince Highways Installation Engineer (comms) and have the following, please get in contact ASAP;
* ECS card
* Highways Sector scheme / NRSWA / Street works / Sector 8
* Urban roads background / experience in highways or motorways technology
* Cable termination and testing experience
Duties of the Highways Installation Engineer includes;
* Install and commission motorway communication equipment (traffic signs, CCTV, message signs etc.) to required quality and health & safety standard.
* Locate cables using cable detection equipment
* Perform electrical tests to 17th edition - BS7671 standards
* Supervision of civils sub-contractors
* Cable laying, manual trenching and other manual work
* Cable testing and termination
* Electrical / technical qualification - e.g 2330 , 17th edition
* NRSWA / streetworks / Highways sector scheme
* Full driving licence
** This is a national role, majority of the work will be in and around the North West but you will be required to work and stay UK wide often. Must be flexible, night time working may also be required **
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Highways Installation Engineer to progress their career. Please contact Brogan or send your CV over ASAP.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.