|Location: Polegate, East Sussex||Salary: £09.00 - £12.00 per hour + Night work|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Emma Puddick|
£9-£12 per hour
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and well established company to refine your skills and grow. We are looking for someone to become a key member of one of our busy teams helping to define standards for the industry.
Scheduling of Traffic Management Operative:
Day and night shifts will be based on a rota so that the duties are shared fairly.
- Night work - 50 hours per week - 18:30-05:00
- Day shifts - 40 hours per week - 07:30-16:00
Daily duties of Highways Operative:
- Attend the depot and report to supervisor
- Undertake a wide range of maintenance tasks such as Tarmacking, kerbing, paving, pothole repair and reinstatement.
- Reporting and clearing incidents and hazards on the roads.
- Winter maintenance
- Working on call out
Essential attributes of Highways Operative:
- Highways experience
- CSCS card
- Drivers Licence
- Kerbing or tarmacking experience.
- Flexible with working patterns
Desirable attributes of highways operative:
- 12 A/B
- HGV or LGV drivers licence
If you are interested in this role please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly. So don't miss out!