|Location: Worthing, West Sussex||Salary: £9.26 - £12.31 per hour|
|Sector: Construction, Highways & Highways Electricals, Utilities & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Emma Puddick||Job Published: 9 days ago|
Job Title: Ground Worker / Highways Operative
Rate: £9.26 - £12.31
Day work & Night work
Our client who is a leading contractor within the Highways industry is currently seeking a highways operative to work with them permanently where not only will you work day shifts, you'll be working night shifts too.
The successful candidate will be working an ongoing contract around the Ford area.
Key Duties for the Ground Worker / Highways Operative:
- Working on and around the highways in and around Ford Area.
- Working in a team with other Highway operatives or CSCS Ground Workers.
- Kerbing, Tarmacking, Slabbing, Reinstatement, Pot Hole Repair etc.
- Also will be carrying out reports if needs be as well as clearing of hazards.
- Some winter maintenance works will be required also
Essentials of Ground Worker / Highways Operative:
- Working on the Highways / Roads
- Drivers Licence
If you are interested please get in touch right away as they are looking to get you started ASAP.