|Location: Horley, Surrey||Salary: £9 - £12 per hour|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Andriana Panayi|
£9-£12 per hour
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and well established company to refine your skills and grow. We are looking for someone to become a key member of one of our busy teams helping to define standards for the industry.
Scheduling of Traffic Management Operative:
Day and night shifts will be based on a rota so that the duties are shared fairly.
* Night work - 50 hours per week - 18:30-05:00
* Day shifts - 40 hours per week - 07:30-16:00
Daily duties of Highways Operative:
* Attend the depot and report to supervisor
* Undertake a wide range of maintenance tasks such as Tarmacking, kerbing, paving, pothole repair and reinstatement.
* Reporting and clearing incidents and hazards on the roads.
* Winter maintenance
* Working on call out
Essential attributes of Highways Operative:
* Highways experience
* CSCS card
* Drivers Licence
* Kerbing or tarmacking experience.
* Flexible with working patterns
Desirable attributes of highways operative:
* 12 A/B
* HGV or LGV drivers licence
If you are interested in this role please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly. So don't miss out!