|Location: Lincoln, Lincolnshire||Salary: £10 - £12 per hour|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals, Utilities & Infrastructure, Rail & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Max Noddings|
Highways Operative / Groundworker
Highways Operative / Groundworker needed for a nationwide construction and highways organisation
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Highways Operative / Groundworker will include:
* Making your own way to the depot in the morning. Once you are there you will have access to the fleet of company vehicles
* Carrying out all manner of highways tasks including tarmacking, kerbing, paving, pothole repair and more
* You will be working as part of a large team conducting works all over the Lincoln area
What you need to be the successful Highways Operative / Groundworker:
In order to be the successful Highways Operative / Groundworker you will need to have the following:
* CSCS card
* Driving license
* Previous tarmacking experience - this doesn't have to be on the roads but can be doing driveways, pathways etc.
* Desirable tickets for this role include a NRSWA ticket and any machine tickets
This company has a zero tolerance policy towards drugs and alcohol and tests will be conducted at the start and randomly throughout the contract.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Highways Operative / Groundworker to join a huge company with nation-wide operations. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!