|Location: Congleton||Salary: £12 - £15 per hour + depending on tickets, experience|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Brogan McPake||Job Published: 14 days ago|
Highways Operatives with HGV class 1 / HGV Class 2
Stoke and surrounding
I am urgently looking for experienced Highways Operatives with HGV Class 1 / HGV Class 2 with previous tarmac laying or highways maintenance experience, a valid CSCS Card and / or NRSWA and HGV class 1 or HGV class 2, for an ongoing long term contract position starting ASAP.
The day to day duties of the Highways Operatives with HGV class 1 / HGV Class 2 will include:
- Driving HGV class 1 or HGV class 2 lorry
- Various Tarmac laying across roads and footpaths
- Assisting roadworkers with tarmacking schemes
- Pot hole repair
Requirements of the Highways Operative with HGV class 1 / HGV Class 2:
- Previous surfacing / tarmac experience
- CSCS Card
- HGV class 1 or HGV class 2 licence
- NRSWA / Street Works
- Machine Certificates (desirable)
Please send your CV if you are interested in the Highways operative with HGV class 1 / HGV Class 2 postions.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.