|Location: Berkshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Ashleigh Hicks|
Salary: £200 - £250
We have a fantastic new opportunity working as a Contract Supervisor:
The Supervisor shall manage the day to day operations for all Reactive and Planned Service activities. They shall provide operational support to the Operations Manager and other Supervisors in delivering all routine, reactive, planned and cyclical works for the Wokingham Borough Contract, ensuring that targets of all operational services Performance Indicators are met.
Key Accountabilities for the Highway Supervisor:
* Ensure that Task Orders are completed safely, to the required quality standard and completed on time, meeting requirements of Performance Indicators Collaboration and co-operation with other teams and workstreams.
* Day to day interaction with Client teams
* On site responsibility for management of Health and Safety matters including communication of Health and Safety alerts, toolbox talks, method statement briefings, daily activity briefings and other initiatives
* Assisting with development /updating and communication of suitable and sufficient risk assessments and method statements for all works
* Ensure all works have permit boards on display in accordance with the NRSWA and Client Requirements
* Ensuring adequate welfare provisions are on site at commencement of works
* Ensuring that all safety documentation is present on site at commencement of works
* Assess competency and performance of operational staff be it directly employed or Sub Contract.
* Report Health and Safety incidents to the HSEQ team and participation in investigations
* Ensure compliance with HSEQ Quality Management Systems Ensure all necessary daily/weekly operational records are produced
* Undertaking Health & Safety Site Inspections and recording in Workspace. Closing out of actions resulting from Safety Inspections by others
* Representation of the client at meetings with the client and other stakeholder organisations.
Key skills and experience for the successful Highway Supervisor:
* Experience in delivering cyclic, routine, planned and reactive works
* Experience in tactical management of incidents Experienced in working to challenging performance measures
* Excellent leadership and communication skills
* Performance driven to ensure contractual and internal KPIs are adhered to and a culture of continuous improvement is encouraged
* Commercially competent so that we meet our forecasted budgets and contractual risks are managed and escalated where appropriate
* Minimum of Gold Card CSCS and SSSTS qualification
* Full Driving licence IT competency and familiarity with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft word, Maximo, HIMS
* Time management and prioritisation of work for self and team against changing demands of network needs.
* Good communication skills (written and verbal).
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.