|Location: Greenford, Middlesex||Salary: £16000 - £18000 per annum + comprehensive benefits package|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joe Tomkins|
HR Administrator required for one of world's leading and most successful defence companies, based in Greenford. My client are looking for someone who has proven experience within HR Administration within a busy environment.
This position is part-time, working 22.5 hours per week (4.5 hours per day!). Giving someone a fantastic opportunity to work for a globally recognised company, but also keep up that valuable work-life balance!
The succesful candidate will have a good understanding of payroll and benefits, as well as a good understanding of MS Office packages.
This is a fantastic part-time opportunity for a professional within HR, and has the opportunity to earn £16,000 - £18,000 per year!
My client are one of the leading companies within the UK defence industry, a leader within secure communications and data information assurance, and are looking for the highest calibre, and most skilled engineers to join their growing team.
Candidates for this opportunity must be eligible for SC level Security Clearance.
Benefits package for Project Manager position:
- Matched 5% pension
- 25 days' holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Dental insurance
- Critical illness cover
Key Responsibilities for HR Administator role include:
- Front end administration of monthly payroll, to include holiday pay calculations and provision of data on changes, commission etc, to the Global Business Services payroll in an accurate, compliant and timely manner.
- Efficient administration of all aspects of the employee lifecycle to ensure that documentation is timely and accurate and compliant.
- Management of information on the HR Information System (HRIS) to ensure that all employee records are complete, accurate and up to date.
- Management of various processes such as intercompany transfers, annual salary review and bonus administration, maternity/paternity leave and pay
- Managing the administrative role of employee leaver process from receipt of resignation.
- Provide basic advice on HR policies and Procedures and employment law to support line managers and employees.
- Book ad hoc external training courses and carry out related administrative duties in a timely fashion.
- Oversee the HR e-mail inbox and action or allocate tasks as applicable on a daily basis.
Qualifications needed for HR Business Partner:
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs (grade A - C) to include Mathematics and English (or equivalent)
- A CIPD qualification or working towards one is preferred.
- Ability to obtain SC clearance
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please press 'apply now'!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.