|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Zak Mendoza|
4-week temporary position
We currently have an urgent requirement for a HR Administrator to join a forward thinking and dynamic organisation based in the Bedfordshire area on an initial 4-week temporary basis with the possibility of extension. The successful candidate will have previous experience in HR Administrator function, acting as point of contact for employees benefits and office coordination/replenishment.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the HR Administrator will include:
- Point of contact for employee questions and enquires relating to their employment or benefits (responses support with HRBP).
- Maintain Human Resources database with current information; create/maintain records for the HR department ensuring that all required documentation is in the file for completeness
- Ensure all onboarding and off boarding activities for starters and leavers is undertaken in a timely manner.
- Support recruitment by arranging and coordinating interviews with line managers and other interviewers.
- Following interviews and verbal offers; collating and sending offer letters, contracts and other new starter paperwork in a timely manner.
- Reference requests are undertaken prior to commencement and right to work checks are conducted for all new starters.
- Proactively track and monitor the return of candidate documentation and pre-employment checks post offer, ensuring that outstanding documentation is chased frequently, and candidates are in a position to start well ahead of their proposed commencement dates.
- Highlight concerns regarding candidate pre-employment checks.
- In conjunction with the HRD and HRBP, proactively manage administration relating to induction, probation, mobility, training and development. To manage the administrative support and workflows related to these activities.
- When employees/contractors leave the company, support the return of IT resources/company property and keep accurate records of such. CU WIFI access (work with sponsor).
- Assist with coordination of company benefits including employee communication sessions, engagement, answering queries etc.
- Proactively replenish stationary stock including paper & plastic cups; and central account management. Ensuring business requirements are meet in a cost-conscious approach.
- Proactively replenish the coffee machines, tea, sugar & milk in kitchen areas as required.
- Regularly update the internal telephone list in line with new starters and leavers.
What you need to be the successful HR Administrator:
In order to be the successful HR Administrator and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Previous experience in a HR Administrator/Coordinator function
- Previous experience in office support/coordination
- Well organised and strong time management
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a HR Administrator to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.